Vintage Trinkets and Treasures
Items listed in the order they appear.
1. Handmade cut out brooch fashioned from a silver Lati Coin. This brooch is slightly convex, with a beautiful time worn patina to it. The year on the coin is 1931 -The 1931 coin is one of only 3 years this 5 lati coin was made and they were only in use before WWII, and is made of a high grade silver .8530. The brooch is about 37mm, or 1.45 Inches. $40.00
2. 1920s Liberty Peace coin pendant, 1.5 inches in diameter. Sterling silver. $50.00
3. Unique and fabulous handmade pendant of a flute playing old man in a castle arch. Back is signed "YY" "sterling" "98 13". The pendant measures 1 3/4 inches by 1 inch on an 18 inch chain. $85.00
4. Two tintype photos of a woman wearing an incredible cape, roughly from the 1890's. 2.5 x 3.5 Inches. $25.00
5. Sweet etched cuff bracelet with the name "Rose" and a flower motif and "from your brother" engraved on the inside. Material is not marked but seems to be light aluminum or pewter. 2 1/4 Diameter. $20.00